Please be aware, due to new Covid-19 UK Hospitality/Government Guidelines we have made changes to our booking policy. These are in place to ensure the safety of our team and our valued guests. These are subject to change as the government make new announcements. Please see below.
Booking Policy Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 6 people per booking/table. Please contact us by telephone if you wish to discuss a particular booking.
- Credit Card details are required to secure your booking. No charge will be made at this time. Your card will only be charged if you fail to turn up for your reservation without 24hr notice. ‘No shows’ are subject to a £20 per head charge.
- Tables booked are based on a 2 hr sitting for tables of 2 guests, 2.5 hrs for tables or 3/4 guests and 2.75 hrs for tables of 5/6 guests. Please take into account the 11pm curfew enforced by the government when making your reservation.
- Booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Walk-ins will be accommodated if possible, but may have to return at a later time for their allotted booking slot.
- No Pushchairs/buggies permitted in the restaurant due to restricted space and new social distancing recommendations.
- No outside food allowed including birthday/celebration cakes.
- Please arrive at the exact time of booking and not before. A late arrival may result in your booking slot being pushed back to a later time or even cancelled.
- Face masks must be worn when entering The Black Horse and moving around the restaurant (as per the new government guidelines)
- Outdoor dining cannot be booked but will be available on the day to those booked in the restaurant, on a first come, first serve basis. This is due to the unpredictable British weather!
- If you exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 before you dine, we ask that you cancel your reservation (giving as much notice as possible). The manager reserves the right to refuse any person if they suspect they are suffering from symptoms. The safety of our team and customers is of utmost importance to us and we thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Celebrations at The Black Horse
If you are celebrating a special occasion please fill in the ‘Comments’ box on the ‘Contact Details’ page when making an online reservation, remembering to include;
- Occasion – birthday, anniversary etc
- Name of person(s) celebrating
- Age/no. of years (if applicable)
this will help us to personalise your special meal at The Black Horse.
Please note: If you have any problems with this booking system, please call 01462 811 398 or email us direct.
Please remember to check your spam folder if you haven’t received a reply from us!
We would love you to visit us, so to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend you book – especially at weekends
Celebrating a special occasion at The Black Horse? Let us know the details in the ‘Special Requests’ box when booking a table, giving as much detail as you can, and we will strive to personalise your dining experience with us, helping make your special event a day to remember.
Celebration cakes are available to order at The Black Horse. Fruit jam and thick Chantilly cream sandwiched between delicious chocolate sponge layers, covered in a dark chocolate ganache and decorated in white and dark chocolate. Homemade and decorated by our talented pastry chef, they can also be personalised. Each cake is unique and the finished design varies.
serves 10-12 people
serves 12-18 people
Cakes need to be ordered 48 hours in advance.
To order, please call The Black Horse direct on 01462 811398 or make a request online using our ‘contact’ page, remembering to include your booking name, and reservation time and date. We do require full payment for the cake in advance.