Please note: We are open Tuesday 14th February for lunch and dinner. The Black Horse will be closed Wednesday 15th February 2023.
Please read our Booking Policy Term & Conditions below before making your reservation.
Booking Policy Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 8 people per booking/table can be booked online If you wish to book at table for 9 or more people please contact us direct by email.
- Credit Card details are required to secure your booking. No charge will be made at this time. Your card will only be charged if you fail to turn up for your reservation without notice. ‘No shows’ are subject to a £20 per head charge.
- Tables booked are based on a 2 hr sitting for tables of 2 guests, 2.5 hrs for tables or 3/4 guests and 2.75 hrs for tables of 5/6 guests.
- Booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Walk-ins will be accommodated if possible, but may have to return at a later time for their allotted booking slot.
- No Pushchairs/buggies permitted in the restaurant due to restricted space and to comply with fire safety.
- No outside food allowed including birthday/celebration cakes.
- Please notify us if you’re running late. A late arrival may result in your booking slot being pushed back to a later time or even cancelled.
- Outdoor dining cannot be booked but will be available on the day to those booked in the restaurant, on a first come, first serve basis. This is due to the unpredictable British weather!
Celebrations at The Black Horse
If you are celebrating a special occasion please fill in the ‘Comments’ box on the ‘Contact Details’ page when making an online reservation, remembering to include;
- Occasion – birthday, anniversary etc
- Name of person(s) celebrating
- Age/no. of years (if applicable)
this will help us to personalise your special meal at The Black Horse.
Please note: No outside food, including birthday cakes, is permitted. Unfortunately, for the safety of our diners, we cannot allow any food that has not been prepared or controlled on the The Black Horse premises.
If you have any problems with this booking system, please call 01462 811 398 or email us direct.
Please remember to check your spam folder if you haven’t received a reply from us!
We would love you to visit us, so to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend you book – especially at weekends
Celebrating a special occasion at The Black Horse? Let us know the details in the ‘Special Requests’ box when booking a table, giving as much detail as you can, and we will strive to personalise your dining experience with us, helping make your special event a day to remember.
Unfortunately, for the safety of our diners, we do not allow any cakes that have not been prepared or controlled on the The Black Horse premises.