Salary: Salary based on experience + Tips
Pub: The Black Horse at Ireland
County Dining Pub of the Year 2021 – The Good Pub Guide
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef at our award-winning family run freehouse restaurant in Bedfordshire; The Black Horse at Ireland. We have a fantastic reputation in the area for delivering outstanding, tasty fresh food.
We believe in producing fresh food made from ethically sourced local ingredients. Our menu is changed seasonally to make the most of the seasonal produce. We have strived to reduce our carbon footprint and are passionate about sustainability.
As a small family restaurant that has been successfully going for over 20 years, we believe in looking after and supporting our staff and enhancing their personal welfare by providing a stable and happy work environment.
You will be working split shifts (lunch & dinner service) Wednesday – Saturday and extended lunch service with evenings off on Sundays.
Restaurant closed: Mondays & Tuesdays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day
As a Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef you will be required to:
- have previous chef experience
- have the skills to work with fresh food
- be eligible to work and live in the UK
- be passionate about creating excellent dishes
As a Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef you will:
- be working alongside a team of highly talented chefs
- have the opportunity to give your own input in creating dishes for a seasonally changed menu
- work with quality fresh ingredients (sourced locally where possible)
- receive recognition for your hard work and contributions
- share of the tips
- working in a restaurant with a fantastic reputation
- employee discount
- company pension
Live-in accommodation available if required.
If you feel you are the Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef we are looking for please contact us now. Remember to include a CV and provide a contact telephone number with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.